Thursday 17 January 2013

Black stars players wishes ahead of AFCON 2013



Of course I have just one wish of the Black Stars this year and that is that they win it. My alternating system of supporting the Super Eagles and Black Stars at different competitions means this year I support the Super Eagles. I will be realistic, the Super Eagles are not favourites for anything but truth be told neither was Zambia. I really do hope Super Eagles do well and improve and take the competition, however, the Black Stars are second favourites to win, they've been top 2 favourites at the last 3, since Ghana hosted AFCON, they've come close and with Egypt and Cameroon out of the competition they really should do as good as 1st place.

Go Super Eagles! Go Black Stars (but really Go Super Eagles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment