Thursday 19 July 2012

I Graduated!

I graduated two days ago.
Would have posted on the evening of grad day except I was busy getting ill.

The past 3 years including the travelling around South East Asia, and living in Singapore and meeting the most amazing Americans, Europeans and Asians have been great. Life changing in fact.

I did expect to have some sort of life revelation - to find myself as so many Brits manage to in that part of the world. That wasn't really the outcome but I feel as though I've taught myself so much because of it and that's good enough.

Over the past few years I've met THE most talented and inspiring people. My friends, this summer, are all doing spectacular things and meeting important people, because they don't hesitate to take the opportunity when it arises.

If you are considering university, don't think about the cost, think about everything else. It's an invaluable investment into who you are and who you will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment